All Boards

Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.

Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
Posts awaiting your approval 0
Venice Local April 19, 2014 at 12:41 PM
HERE'S RANDY NEWMAN'S SONG : "I LOVE L.A.", set to a photo-slideshow of Venice CommunityRead MoreH ousing's participation in last year's "KOBE BRYANT-UNITED WAY-HOME-WALK L.A." event. link ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9AHMhVy6H4
Local Dave March 26, 2014 at 03:06 PM
I have used Scotty for all my expensive sports cars.. my friends have used him as well, realRead Moreprofess ional guy
Alan Goldberg Electric March 26, 2014 at 02:33 PM
I have been using Scotty's towing for years . Great local service. He specializes in exotics as well
Linda Lucks March 21, 2014 at 03:00 AM
Call me if you want a tour of Venice Community Housing. See some of the 14 apartment buildingsRead Moreowne d and operated by VCH; see Venice YouthBuild, Teen Court at Venice High School; Saturday Science Club in partneship with CAL Tech and more..... Linda Lucks 310-505-4220
Alan Goldberg Electric March 20, 2014 at 10:43 AM
We really enjoyed doing the electrical on that project . It was a great design. God work AGC..
Local Dave March 26, 2014 at 03:06 PM
I have used these guys for years. solid company . good reputation
See more »