- The Venice Art Crawl will be held Thursday from 6-10 p.m. Put on by the Venice Chamber of Commerce, the art crawl is designed to foster and strengthen communication and collaboration within the Venice community through art events that happen the third Thursday of March, June, September and December. Thursday night, Danny's Venice, 23 Windward Avenue will be the location of an information booth and Venice Art Crawl maps.
- Check out portrait artwork made by homeless youths and artists who worked together in a variety of mediums. The art is on display during the Venice Art Crawl Thursday from 6-10 p.m. at The Cadillac Hotel, Venice Boardwalk, 8 Dudley Avenue. The "Mirror, Mirror" project's founder is Venice resident Rachel Bujalski.
- Lots of crawls are going on this week: two to be exact. Music lovers unite on Saturday for the Venice Music Crawl from noon-10 p.m. on the Lincoln corridor.
- Make sure you're "Patched In" to get alerts on breaking news as it happens in town this week (and after), make sure you are signed up to get our emails. Click on the 'get the daily newsletter' at the top, right corner of this page. (If you see something that says, "hi, username," then you're already registered. In that case, click on "email settings" under the drop-down tab under your name.)
- Pick up some free seeds and seedlings from the UC/Cooperative Extension LA County Master Gardeners Sunday during the Mar Vista Farmers' Market beginning at 9 a.m Grand View at Venice Boulevard. They'll be in the Green Tent. Bring your plastic plant six packs so the Master Gardeners can plant up another crop for next month's giveaways.