According to the California Department of Transportation, all westbound lanes of Venice Boulevard will be closed on Sunday until 1 p.m. due to the Herbalife Triathlon LA, which begins around 6:50 a.m. in Venice.
Caltrans will fully close the westbound lanes between Interstate 405 (the San Diego Freeway) and Interstate 10 from 5 a.m.-1 p.m. Sunday.
In addition, the following ramps will be fully or partially closed from 5 a.m.-1 p.m. Sunday:
- Southbound I-405 off-ramp at Venice Boulevard – one lane closed
- Eastbound I-10 off-ramp at La Cienega Boulevard – full closure
- Westbound I-10 off-ramp at Venice Boulevard – two lanes closed
- Southbound I-110 off-ramp at Olympic Boulevard – two lanes closed
- Southbound I-110 off-ramp at 6th Street – full closure
- Northbound I-110 off-ramp at 6th Street – full closure