To celebrate a weekend of discounted animal adoptions at all LA County shelters, Much Love Animal Rescue is partnering with the West LA Animal Shelter on Saturday, May 12, to offer the ultimate matchmaking services – people and their pets. A “man and beast” match made in heaven takes some careful consideration and a good deal of experience. Much Love’s expert adoption counselors, along with a team of trainers and groomers, will guide potential adopters through the process of pairing couch potatoes with lap dogs and fitness fiends with exercise hounds. After all, a great couple needs to have some shared interests!
To sweeten the offer, in addition to all discounted adoptions – at the West LA Animal Shelter, Much Love will pay for the first 20 dogs and 20 cats! Colleen Steckloff, celebrity trainer seen on the Dog Whisperer with Cesar Milan, will be among several certified trainers giving advice on temperament and training methods. Then finally, when adopters are ready to take Fido home, Town & Country Mobile Grooming will clean, primp and preen all those lucky enough to have found their forever homes.
- Saturday, May 12, 9am – 4pm - 11361 West Pico Blvd. 90064
- Discounted adoptions at all LA County animal shelters
- At West LA Animal Shelter, first 20 dog & 20 cat adoptions are FREE
- Matchmaking support by Much Love’s experienced volunteers & adoption coaches
- FREE grooming services for all adoptees by Town & Country Mobile Grooming
- Gift bags sponsored by Dogswell and Unleashed by Petco.
- Donations also welcome – blankets, towels, dog beds
Much Love Animal rescue is a 100% non-profit, no-kill organization dedicated to reducing over-population, abuse and neglect of domestic animals. Much Love is run entirely by like-minded professionals who volunteer their time and resources to help save the lives of these animals. Since 1999, Much Love has successfully placed over 3,000 animals in loving homes. Much Love holds weekly adoption events Sundays on Main Street in Santa Monica and Saturdays in Century City at the Westfeld Shopping Center. For more information visit www.muchlove.org. Much Love can be found on Facebook and Twitter.