The following release was provided by Metro:
The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project contractor will be conducting a full southbound I-405 closure from US 101 to the southbound Getty Center Dr on-ramp on the night of Saturday, January 18 through the morning of Sunday, January 19, 2014, from 2 a.m. to 7 a.m. in order to shift outside southbound lanes for median work.
· Ramps begin closing at 7 p.m.
· Lanes begin closing at 11 p.m.
· The US 101 southbound connector to the southbound I-405
· US 101 northbound connector to the southbound I-405
· Southbound Burbank Boulevard on-ramp
· Southbound Ventura Boulevard on- and off-ramps
· Southbound Valley Vista Boulevard on- and off-ramps
· Southbound Skirball Center Drive on- and off-ramps
· From I-405 south: exit Burbank Boulevard, travel east to Sepulveda Boulevard, and southbound on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
· From US 101 south: exit Van Nuys Boulevard, south on Van Nuys Boulevard, west on Ventura Boulevard, south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
· From US 101 north: take I-405 northbound and exit Burbank Boulevard, east on Burbank Boulevard, south on Sepulveda Boulevard to the southbound Getty Center Drive on-ramp.
What to expect:
· Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
· Emergency access will be maintained at all times.