- Stop in for Happy Hour at Hal's Bar & Grill sponsored by Newhouse, Seroussi Attorneys Wednesday from 6-8 p.m. for the Venice Chamber of Commerce's monthly first Wednesday event. The event is free; chamber members will receive a ticket for one drink or appetizer courtesy of the sponsor, according to the chamber's website. For more info, call (310) 822-5425 or email email@example.com.
- The MarVistaMom blog lists Santa stops for Wednesday night. Click here for details. Stops by the Los Angeles Police Department's Santa brigade start as early as 2 p.m.
- Follow Venice-Mar Vista Patch on twitter: Venice_MarVista.
- The Venice Sign will go green and red for the holidays join the festivities on Friday night. Details here.
- Help build the Walgrove Wildlands Saturday by joining others to move soil and build berms from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Kids, neighbors, friends are welcome! The Walgrove Wildlands, encompassing 25,000 square feet formerly occupied by six bungalows and covered with an asphalt hardscape, is being built on the Walgrove Elementary School campus, 1630 Walgrove Ave., to create a schoolyard habitat. Read about the project here.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something